Published March 4, 2021
Reducing OPEX with Digital Transformation
In any economic environment, especially a post COVID world, there is always a mandate to reduce Operating Expenses. And whilst all the usual places have already been looked at, there always seems to be untapped parts of the business that are extremely difficult to document or uncover.
Now more than ever, it’s imperative to understand your current state with respect to processes, so you can uncover inefficiencies across your enterprise.
In this Virtual Roundtable Live, we discuss the innovative ways you are uncovering hidden opportunities to help reduce OPEX in order to succeed.
- Neil Thornburn, Managing Director at Bodhi Digital Ltd.
- Kenneth Rasch, Head of Sales at FortressIQ
- Anupam Tyagi, Director of Finance Operations at Direct Line
- Kelly Goodwin, Deputy CIO / Technology Strategy & Commercial Director at Highways England
- Sari Hilden, Head of Transformation & Development at Posti Group oyj