Connecting like-minded business professionals and a powerful solution providers in luxury.
1 x Topic
The winning brands are those who identify unanimity & uniqueness amongst customers to truly deliver personalised, meaningfully connected, frictionless customer experiences (based on data/content) to delight their audiences.
Data to Usefulness Data – A Changing Perspective
– Data used to be the holy grail; now our relationship with it has changed
– The breakdown of trust: how do we regain user’s trust (& data)?
– Rethinking data collection (yes… this is the new sexy!)
– Technology changes in Data Collection – making this all real
– Back to reality – how do you implement & plan for the new Data Collection philosophy?
People to Activation Its only just begun: The Road to Activation
– Engagement, Trust & Experience – the business benefits
– Did someone mention User Journeys?
– Backed by Profile and faced by Activation: taking off for a better, meaningful conversation with users
Specialist industry audiences and speakers geared toward the same objectives.
Moderated to shape the content together and spark insightful discussions.
Relaxed informal environments to naturalise conversations to build relationships.
Enjoy the personal attention of an intimate group of business leaders.
Engage in professionals on scoped topics/trends relevant to you and your organisation.
Hosted in easily accessible hotspot business locations around the globe.
For me, it's always very challenging to meet delegates of a high-level. It's pretty challenging to get attention from delegates such as CMOs and Heads of Marketing. So having them all in the same place and also having a full diary of 1-2-1 meetings. It's incredibly useful.
We have been meeting people that we wouldn’t usually get to meet. We’ve met with vice presidents of very big organisations, something that probably would have taken quite some time in terms of sales and marketing. That is a huge advantage to this sort of setup.
The most valuable part of the Inspired Summit has been learning a lot more about the L&D and HR space – some of their challenges, aspirations and some of the key trends – so that we can sell more effectively to those people.