Published March 15, 2021
Digital Transformation: Breaking Down Barriers
Our panel of experts will discuss how businesses have had to strategically adapt quickly to a changing business landscape, and how they foresee their continued transformation into 2021 and beyond.
Just months into a new decade, businesses have been forced to rethink plans. The global pandemic has acted as the catalyst for urgent bandwidth upgrades, a massive expansion of digital channels and the prioritization of secure remote access. Yet the pace of change is only accelerating. It’s difficult to know what new technologies users will be demanding in the next 5 years, but the potential is immense. Agility and digital transformation have been elevated to the top of the agenda.
Independently moderated, this session will bring together 4 digital transformation experts to discuss:
- How enterprises have re-established a new normal
- Transitioning from BCP to BAU
- Operating through unprecedented times
- Adapting and supporting a prolonged business continuity plan
- Priorities into 2021
- Bruno Sanches – VP, Network Operations @ GTT
- Adam Saunders – Head of Information Security @ Bourne Leisure
- Paul Bateman – Chief Technology Officer @ Informa
- Victoria Higgin – CIO & Executive Director @ Highways England
- Darren Russell – Chief Digital Officer and Regional General Manager for Mott MacDonald Digital Ventures @ Mott MacDonald
- Mark Moffat – Chief Technology Officer @ PwC Consulting