Basic Salary: £18,000 – £21,000
Location: Head Office in Newport
Does the prospect of joining a multi-award-winning high-growth company excite you? Are you hungry for a role where you are an important part of the team rather than being just a number? Do you want to earn well and accelerate your career whilst helping to build a business that makes a positive difference?
We are on the hunt for an ambitious go-getter to join our inspirational team to help us continue to drive our success story of a business forward.
We believe in leading with the carrot rather than the stick and will support you to perform at your peak, recognising your achievements and rewarding them. You will also enjoy fantastic benefits including free gym membership and an increasing holiday allowance.
As Marketing Assistant a typical week may include:
- Assisting the Head of Marketing in creating and implementing end-to-end marketing campaigns to drive acquisition and revenue across the product portfolio.
- Supporting in all areas of internal and external social media channels.
- Developing a deep understanding of our product portfolio, markets and customer personas to optimise campaign success.
- Contributing to the company’s website development and traffic optimisation.
- Identifying opportunities to improve online presence and brand perception.
- Supporting in the creation and design of marketing collateral including video, imagery and written content.
- Attending events where necessary to assist with logistics and create content.
This opportunity might be for you if:
- You are an achievement focused go-getter, hungry for success. You are fast paced and high energy.
- You are naturally curious who enjoys researching and learning about new markets.
- You are innately organised with a keen ability to manage multiple tasks.
- You are a self-starter, who is motivated by achieving targets and meeting deadlines.
- You are adaptable to change and strive to perform at the best possible level.
- You are a confident, positive “can do” person who relishes building relationships and works well as part of a team.
If this is an opportunity for you, please complete the form below or alternatively send us your CV & Cover Letter to [email protected].
To find out more about our fantastic company check out our website – www.inspiredbusinessmedia.com & checking out
our videos on Youtube.