Inside Sales Executive
On Target Earnings: £40,000 – £70,000 + uncapped
Location: Head Office in Newport
Does the prospect of joining a multi-award-winning high-growth company excite you? Are you hungry for a role where you are an important part of the team rather than being just a number? Do you want to earn well and accelerate your career whilst helping to build a business that makes a positive difference?
We are on the hunt for an ambitious go-getter to join our inspirational team to help us continue to drive our success story of a business forward.
We believe in leading with the carrot rather than the stick and will support you to perform at your peak, recognising your achievements and rewarding them. As well as a strong basic salary, you will be rewarded with a generous commission for delivering your realistic and achievable objectives. You will also enjoy fantastic benefits including free gym membership and an increasing holiday allowance.
As a Sponsorship Sales Executive, a typical week may include:
- Working with the team to identify key players in the industry to target for our inspirational events.
- Building and developing strong relationships with prospective stakeholders across big name companies such as Microsoft, Google, IBM & Oracle.
- Nurturing your pipeline through engagement touchpoints with your prospects to maximise conversion rate.
- Engaging and actively listening to your prospects needs to uncover valuable information.
- Qualifying potential prospects to support the best solution offering for them.
This opportunity might be for you if:
- You are an achievement focused go-getter, hungry for success. You are fast paced and high energy.
- You naturally build fantastic rapport with your prospects, putting them at ease and gaining their trust.
- You can seamlessly uncover opportunities with prospects and convince them with passion that you have the solution they need.
- You are a natural hunter, enjoying outbound prospecting.
- You are a confident, positive “can do” person and work well as part of a team.
Our desired candidate would be a person who has:
- A minimum 1 year experience in B2B sales
- Worked in either: sales, hospitality, retail, car sales and insurance and similar industry
- At least intermediate computer literacy skills
- Good writing skills
If this is an opportunity for you, please complete the form below or alternatively send us your CV & Cover Letter to [email protected].
To find out more about our fantastic company check out our website – www.inspiredbusinessmedia.com & checking out
our videos on Youtube.